Anything For Homes Loudon NH Forever Metal Roof Company Patrick Hayes
Home Contractor Pleads Guilty
Attorney General Michael A. Delaney announced today that Patrick Hayes, who has in the past performed home contracting work under the business names of Anything For Homes and Forever Metal Roof Company, pled guilty today in Merrimack County Superior Court to two misdemeanor violations of the Consumer Protection Act. Mr. Hayes, in conjunction with his contracting business, took money from consumers and then failed to complete some or all of the promised work.
Mr. Hayes had entered into an Assurance of Discontinuance with the State of New Hampshire, which required him to make monthly payments to consumers to whom he owed money. The misdemeanors charged him with failing to make the required monthly payments.
Upon his guilty pleas, the Merrimack County Superior Court sentenced Mr. Hayes to 12 months at the House of Corrections, all suspended for a period of two years, one year probation and restitution.
Attorney General Delaney said "Our office will continue to pursue home contractors, and any kind of business which takes money from consumers without performing the promised services."
Consumers may obtain information about consumer protection issues, or report consumer complaints, on the Consumer Protection Bureau's website at http://www.doj.nh.gov/consumer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Roofing Contractor
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "Sent measurements per their specifications. The jeans I got were 1/2" to 3" off in many areas. Multiple emails to them regarding the problem get boilerplate responses or "We didn't..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."